- Built in 1969
- 716 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,456 all time views
- 44 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $434
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 08646293
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- View: Park
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 41-50 Years, Air Conditioning \ 3+ (Window/Wall Unit), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Common Area Amenities \ Coin Laundry, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Outdoors, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ Yes, Disability Access/Equipment Details \ No Interior Steps, Disability Access/Equipment Details \ Other - See Remarks, Disability Access/Equipment Details \ Wheelchair Accessible, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Cable Access, Exterior Property Features \ Pool In-Ground, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Baseboard, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ None, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 70
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0629107204
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 4495026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-144K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60148 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Lombard as a whole. Among 60148 homes, this home is 31.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Lombard, and 301.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2211 S Stewart Ave|
Nearby Schools in Lombard
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.