2211 Volney Rd, Youngstown, OH 445114 beds, 2 baths, 3,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Beautiful, Manicured, Green
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 1727 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $7,800
- Price/sqft: $18
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 531350330000
- Zillow Home ID: 34858674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2211 Volney Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Idora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Youngstown, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Idora home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Youngstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Idora home values.
- 2209 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$74K51.51,700
- 840 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$31K422,082
- 2215 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$77K32.51,916
- 2208 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$62K31.51,356
- 910 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$69K41.52,682
- 836 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$29K31.51,397
- Volney Rd Youngstown, OH--------
- 2207 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$44K311,056
- Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$243K53.55,149
- 830 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$28K411,716
- 914 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$29K411,524
- 2154 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$68K21.51,480
- 2221 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$71K41.51,935
- 826 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$28K311,734
- 916 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$31K411,296
- 2205 Volney Rd Youngstown, OH$39K31.51,790
- 839 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$30K31.52,142
- 820 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH--421,260
- 918 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$17K41.51,979
- 901 Winona Dr Youngstown, OH$33K311,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.