2212 Clayton Ln, Augusta, GA 30909
- Lot:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow:157
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #354655
- Zillow Home ID2110760987
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$561/mo||$477 – $797/mo||-$1||--||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Summerville home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Augusta as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.8% lower than in Augusta, and 28.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
Neighborhood for 2212 Clayton Lane
- 2109 Carnes Pl Augusta, GA--------
- 2111 Carnes Pl Augusta, GA--Studio----
- 2209 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2212 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2207 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2211 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2114 Carnes Pl Augusta, GA$421K32.52,480
- 2205 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2112 Carnes Pl Augusta, GA--Studio----
- 2213 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2203 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2110 Carnes Pl Augusta, GA--Studio----
- 2201 Clayton Ln GA--------
- 2130 Walton Way Augusta, GA$539K53.54,429
- 921 Meigs St Augusta, GA$465K43.53,356
- 933 Meigs St Augusta, GA$869K87.06,736
- 2124 Walton Way Augusta, GA$552K52.05,272
- 914 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$590K43.04,518
- 918 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$467K43.03,210
- 912 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$1.03M44.54,728
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005