- Lot: 1,428 sqft
- Built in 1999
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,875 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2000
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 69709372
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Foundation Description \ Slab, Heating System Description \ Central Electric, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Concrete, Unit Level \ Levels 1 and 2, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Defects \ No Known Defects, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Exterior Description \ Balcony, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Exterior Description \ Fenced, Disclosures \ No Disclosures, Parking Description \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Unit Location \ On Street, Financing Available \ VA, Exterior Description \ Front Yard, Room Description \ Living Area - 2nd Floor, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Number of Building Stories \ 2, Section Number \ 0, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x11, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 12x12, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 15X13, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 8X6, Legal Subdivision \ BRADLEY SQUARE, Range Type \ Gas Cooktop, Legal Description \ LT 3 BLK 1 BRADLEY SQUARE
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1201380010003
- Zillow Home ID: 55477584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Houston home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Houston Metro as a whole. Among Houston homes, this home is 200.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 128.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Houston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% higher than in Houston Metro, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Houston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Houston home values.
|2214 Mason St Houston, TX||$376K||3||3.5||2,052|
|2210 Mason St Houston, TX||$377K||3||3.5||2,052|
|2208 Mason St Houston, TX||$391K||3||3.5||2,052|
|2216 Mason St Houston, TX||$423K||3||3.5||2,250|
|206 Fargo St Houston, TX||$439K||3||3.5||2,236|
|202 Fargo St Houston, TX||$442K||3||3.5||2,236|
|2206 Mason St #10 Houston, TX||$1.12M||1||1||6,000|
|Taft St Houston, TX||--||--||--||--|
|212 Fargo St Houston, TX||$757K||4||4.5||5,179|
|Taft St Houston, TX||--||--||--||--|
|209 W Drew St Houston, TX||$343K||2||2.5||1,600|
|2304 Mason St Houston, TX||$692K||4||3||3,648|
|2306 Mason St Houston, TX||$573K||4||2.5||3,224|
|2306 Mason St Houston, TX||$536K||4||2||3,224|
|213 W Drew St Houston, TX||$351K||2||2||1,840|
|2223 Taft St Houston, TX||$431K||3||3||2,588|
|2225 Taft St Houston, TX||$467K||3||3||2,588|
|217 W Drew St Houston, TX||$358K||2||2||1,840|
|2221 Taft St Houston, TX||$458K||3||2||2,588|
|215 Fargo St Houston, TX||$815K||1||1||1,625|
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.