2212 NW 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $732,000
- Price/sqft: $346
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement, 360 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,113 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2767601380
- Zillow Home ID: 48823045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2212 Nw 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% higher than in Seattle, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2208 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$542K321,500
- 2216 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$575K411,950
- 2210A NW 63rd St Seattle, WA--------
- 2210B NW 63rd St Seattle, WA--------
- 2210B NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$542K341,629
- 2210A NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$533K341,629
- 2206 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$567K321,500
- 2211 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$443K21940
- 2217 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$551K321,720
- 6313 22nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$684K----2,816
- 6301 22nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$749K632,790
- 2222 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$653K532,200
- 2217 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$579K222,070
- 2213 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$468K21900
- 2201 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$583K653,400
- 2221 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$421K21860
- 2203 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$439K31.751,260
- 2225 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$461K33.52,520
- 2231 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$817K32.52,110
- 2219 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$603K53.52,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.