2212 Olive Chapel Rd, Apex, NC 275023 beds, 2 baths, 2,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 072204705739000
- Zillow Home ID: 6390402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2212 Olive Chapel Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27502 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Apex, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1016 Starita Ct Apex, NC$228K--2.51,345
- 1018 Starita Ct Apex, NC$247K--2.51,803
- 1014 Starita Ct Apex, NC$234K--2.51,644
- 1012 Starita Ct Apex, NC$286K--2.52,500
- 2224 Olive Chapel Rd Apex, NC$313K--21,819
- 2130 Olive Chapel Rd Apex, NC$801K--3.54,591
- 1017 Starita Ct Apex, NC$229K331,775
- 7575 Apex Barbecue Rd Apex, NC$431K--3.53,448
- 1010 Starita Ct Apex, NC$260K--2.51,896
- 1015 Starita Ct Apex, NC$280K--2.52,320
- 105 Atkinson Ct Apex, NC$226K--2.52,084
- 1013 Starita Ct Apex, NC$252K--21,966
- 107 Atkinson Ct Apex, NC$238K42.52,303
- 1008 Starita Ct Apex, NC$295K32.52,500
- 1011 Starita Ct Apex, NC$273K--2.52,158
- 103 Atkinson Ct Apex, NC$200K--21,518
- 104 Atkinson Ct Apex, NC$219K321,850
- 3009 Yorkmont Ct Apex, NC$257K--2.51,948
- 1006 Starita Ct Apex, NC$258K42.52,047
- 3011 Moretz Ct Apex, NC$284K--2.52,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!