2212 Parkview Ln NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
Sold on 12/30/11: $241,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,360 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $241,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
A cozy fireplace greets you as you move into the living room. This area is spacious enough for oversized furniture. Opening to a private brick patio this area gets plenty of light. An eat-in kitchen table sits between the living room and kitchen.
Imagine cooking in this large open kitchen. Recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances and beautiful stained cabinetry. Deep stainless sink with pull out sprayer keeps with the sleek lines of the kitchen but makes food preparation a breeze. There is no shortage of storage space with the walk-in pantry.
Next to the kitchen is a formal dining room. Oversized and featuring elegant wainscoting, your guests will feel right at home. Host your largest gathering here as the dining room will seat 12 ? maybe more!
Upstairs, a vaulted ceiling highlights the grand master bedroom. Sitting area off to the side makes a perfect nursery. How cozy would it be to read a book or watch a favorite movie before going to bed?
The master bath offers a deep jetted tub, ideal for soaking all your cares away... His-n-hers vanities & separate tiled, glass enclosed shower.
Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete the second level. Charming dormers add light and character to this wonderful home. Guest bath is pristine with gleaming white tile. Open upper hallway and large laundry room complete this level. Imagine never having to walk up and down stairs with the laundry!
Sunning or dining, you'll enjoy the mild Atlanta climate from this private back patio. Lush professional landscaping surrounds you.
This home is barely lived in and provides so much more for your money than new construction. Larger, better built and finer finishes than what is being built today. Over $10-million in improvement projects are planned for this area including pedestrian and bike areas. With an active and social homeowner?s association and an area that?s convenient to Buckhead, Midtown, Vinings and Atlantic Station and I-75 and you won?t find a better place to call home.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Library, Master bath, Pantry, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- School District17
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID65470779
- Construction Quality9.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow843
- Elementary SchoolBolton Academy
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Wood
- Garage Size400
- High SchoolNorth Atlanta
- Middle SchoolSutton
- Neighborhood NameParkview
- Parcel #17 02440004017
- Room Count8
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2212 Parkview Lane Nw
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bolton home values.
- 2212 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$232K42.5--
- 2206 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$307K43.02,382
- 2200 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$276K32.52,420
- 2221 Collins Dr NW Atlanta, GA$264K42.52,427
- 2213 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$258K33.02,100
- 2213 Parkview Ln NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$224K33.0--
- 2194 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$341K44.51,696
- 2215 Collins Dr NW Atlanta, GA$255K43.02,790
- 2207 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$256K32.52,293
- 2188 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$262K43.52,456
- 2234 Bolton Rd NW Atlanta, GA$103K21.01,321
- 2212 Parkview Ln NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$232K42.5--
- 2201 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$262K42.52,552
- 2211 Collins Dr NW Atlanta, GA$143K33.01,334
- 2267 Parkview Ct NW Atlanta, GA$253K32.52,352
- 2195 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$273K33.01,742
- 2182 Parkview Ln NW Atlanta, GA$259K43.52,057
- 2230 Bolton Rd NW Atlanta, GA$241K42.02,955
- 2261 Parkview Ct NW Atlanta, GA$216K33.01,992
- 2256 Parkview Ct NW Atlanta, GA$156K32.5--
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292