2213 Mo Ho Dr, Orlando, FL 328392 beds, 2 baths, 1,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Price is open/negotiable. Minnesota family owned it, this home was a family winter home where my parents went during the harsh MN winters.
Any offer will be looked at. Large open floor plan. Kitchen and bath upgraded. Newer fridge, central air, and gas furnace. 20x13 Florida room. Great neighbors. Centrally located between beaches. 10 minutes to downtown. Close to shopping, hospitals, major roads. Near major attractions.
Pictures of the Community: Lakeshore Landings (55+ gated community)
CURRENT PICTURES AND MORE INFORMATION is at http://www.allhomebased.com/orlando
WIRED for high speed internet, cable TV and telephone.
REAL ESTATE AGENTS: I will pay a GOOD buyers agent commission to you or your company.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: Water
- 1008 square feet PLUS you also have a 260 square feet 3-season porch, giving you 1268 total square
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,268 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113339648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2213 Mo Ho Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2210 Mo Ho Dr Orlando, FL$203K2226
- 2120 33rd St Orlando, FL$112K------
- 1600 33rd St STE 102 Orlando, FL$106K------
- 2202 33rd St Orlando, FL$111K------
- 2000 33rd St Orlando, FL$168K--2--
- 3322 Manitou Dr Orlando, FL$128K21--
- 2203 Atoka Dr Orlando, FL$146K22--
- 2205 Atoka Dr # 181 Orlando, FL$66K11798
- 2124 Mo Ho Dr Orlando, FL$86K22--
- 2120 Mo Ho Dr Orlando, FL$106K21--
- 2116 Mo Ho Dr Orlando, FL$121K22--
- 3314 Manitou Dr Orlando, FL$153K2112
- 2023 Mo Ho Dr Orlando, FL$90K22--
- 3405 Hopi Dr Orlando, FL$122K22--
- 3411 Hopi Dr Orlando, FL$161K22--
- 3407 Manitou Dr # 123 Orlando, FL$33K21.5684
- 3408 Manitou Dr Orlando, FL$137K21--
- 3407 Manitou Dr Orlando, FL$169K2212
- 2021 Mo Ho Dr Orlando, FL$87K22--
- 3426 Manitou Dr Orlando, FL$81K31.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!