2213 Primrose Ave, Vista, CA 920833 beds, 2 baths, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Scraped ceilings, custom bathrooms fully remodeled, Stamped concrete driveway with attractive hardscape and side patio,
Pergo floors, mirrored closet doors,, wood blinds, celing fans and custom cabinetry in the kitchen. Great opportunity for a fully
remodeled home in Vista!
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 1841222400
- Zillow Home ID: 16639394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2213 Primrose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% lower than in Vista, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92083 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 2225 Primrose Ave Vista, CA$433K321,485
- 2190 Primrose Ave Vista, CA$451K421,774
- 2183 Primrose Ave Vista, CA$838K534,032
- 2231 Primrose Ave Vista, CA$388K321,266
- 2184 Primrose Ave Vista, CA$837K542,844
- 115 Palmyra Dr Vista, CA$228K211,128
- 2003 Abelia Ln Vista, CA$447K321,548
- Lobelia Dr Vista, CA$441K32.51,636
- 117 Palmyra Dr Vista, CA$413K321,419
- 2004 Abelia Ln Vista, CA$368K211,064
- 2011 Abelia Ln Vista, CA$415K321,316
- 2155 Primrose Ave Vista, CA$353K221,178
- 2065 Abelia Ln Vista, CA$378K21.5912
- 2012 Abelia Ln Vista, CA$377K21.5912
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292