- Lot: 6,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,560 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 12044188
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 209 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Architectural Style \ Tudor, Fencing \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, County Or Parish \ Tarrant, Map Book \ FORT WORTH, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Utilities \ Sidewalk, Construction Materials \ Wood, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Fencing \ Chain Link, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Other Equipment \ Drop in Range\Oven - Gas, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Deck, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Curbs, Interior Features \ Sound System Wiring, Other Equipment \ Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Utilities \ Asphalt, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Gas, Association Type \ Voluntary, Security Features \ Exterior Security Light(s), Energy Saving Features \ Storm Window(s), Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Possession \ Negotiable, Roof \ Composition, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Soil Type \ Unknown, Parking Features \ Covered, Parking Features \ Rear, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Exterior Features \ Separate Entry Quarters, Exterior Features \ Guest Quarters, Parking Features \ Tandem Style, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00215279
- Zillow Home ID: 28932524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $297K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Berkeley Place home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Dallas-Fort Worth Metro as a whole. Among Berkeley Place homes, this home is 17.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley Place, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% lower than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 24.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley Place home values.
|2209 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$274K||2||1||1,688|
|2217 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$398K||3||2||2,417|
|2205 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$311K||3||2||1,912|
|2221 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$238K||2||1||1,235|
|2201 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$212K||2||1||1,132|
|2225 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$250K||2||1||1,400|
|2214 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$270K||3||2||1,687|
|2210 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$253K||3||2||1,390|
|2220 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$429K||4||2||2,594|
|2206 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$202K||3||2||1,766|
|2143 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$260K||3||2||1,430|
|2222 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$265K||3||2||1,570|
|2200 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$363K||3||2||2,706|
|2229 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||--||Studio||--||1,627|
|2226 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$307K||3||2||1,627|
|2139 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$268K||3||2||1,644|
|2230 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$403K||3||2||2,680|
|2138 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$242K||3||2||1,242|
|2135 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$639K||3||--||5,924|
|2233 Stanley Ave Fort Worth, TX||$292K||3||2||1,891|
Nearby Schools in Fort Worth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.