- Fully remodeled & custom designed home from the ground up
- Fully remodeled eat-in kitchen with Caesarstone counters, cabinetry, all new appliances and more
- All new windows, electrical, plumbing, appliances, hardwood floors, custom tile accents and designer finishes throughout the home
- Huge deck overlooking the large landscaped garden
- Great split-level design with an open floor plan and an abundance of natural light throughout
- 2 generous bedrooms, 1.5 fully remodeled baths plus a bonus room on the lower level perfect for an office/au-pair/guest room with its own private access
- Walk score of 84 and bike score of 99
- Blocks to shops, restaurants and public transportation, Berkeley Bowl and minutes to UC Berkeley
- Lot: 3,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 3,627 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $910,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $846
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,076 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 056 198400900
- Zillow Home ID: 24836271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $675-875K.
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.3% higher than in Berkeley, and 1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94702 home values.
|2216 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$762K||3||1||1,098|
|2210 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$877K||4||2||1,634|
|2210 Curtis St # B Berkeley, CA||$731K||2||1||--|
|2210 Curtis St # A Berkeley, CA||$731K||2||1||--|
|2218 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$775K||2||1||1,024|
|2208 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$1.04M||3||2||2,814|
|2220 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$839K||3||1.5||1,332|
|2206 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$801K||3||2||1,384|
|2222 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$898K||2||2||1,572|
|2215 Byron St Berkeley, CA||--||3||1||1,893|
|2219 Byron St Berkeley, CA||$696K||2||1.5||966|
|2221 Byron St Berkeley, CA||$932K||3||2||1,664|
|2237 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$797K||2||1||1,104|
|1138 Allston Way Berkeley, CA||$759K||2||1||991|
|2213 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$700K||2||1||1,000|
|2211 Byron St Berkeley, CA||$744K||2||1||976|
|1142 Allston Way Berkeley, CA||$1.27M||7||4.5||3,498|
|2223 Byron St Berkeley, CA||$722K||2||1||927|
|2226 Curtis St Berkeley, CA||$787K||3||1||1,248|
|1134 Allston Way Berkeley, CA||$770K||2||1||991|
Nearby Schools in Berkeley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!