2214 Dolman St, Saint Louis, MO 631042 beds, 1 bath, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Parcel #: 07870080110
- Zillow Home ID: 81712660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2214 Dolman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Soulard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Soulard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Soulard home values.
- 1319 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--2.52,211
- 1317 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$270K452,922
- 1325 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$270K--1.52,144
- 2214 Dolman St # 1SW Saint Louis, MO$120K111,433
- 2214 Dolman St # 2NW Saint Louis, MO$152K--21,421
- 2214 Dolman St # 3NE Saint Louis, MO$138K--11,405
- 2214 Dolman St # 4SE Saint Louis, MO$148K322,900
- 1324 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K11563
- 1311 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$276K--64,320
- 2214 Dolman St APT 1 Saint Louis, MO$66K211,433
- 1309 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$268K--3.54,512
- 1326 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K22969
- 1332 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO--Studio----
- 1323 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$204K32.52,144
- 1321 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$149K--2.52,211
- 1328 Shenandoah Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$71K221,100
- 1328 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K11570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!