- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2214 Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 554112 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1903
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,948 sqft
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 1502924230063
- Zillow Home ID: 1830942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2214 Lyndale Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hawthorne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 134.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 229.3% greater than in Minneapolis, and 1109% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hawthorne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawthorne home values.
- 2218 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN--421,894
- 2210 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN$134K----2,286
- 2206 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN$114K341,827
- 615 23rd Ave N Minneapolis, MN$126K411,859
- 2200 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN$109KStudio--3,697
- 614 22nd Ave N Minneapolis, MN$106K311,158
- 610 22nd Ave N Minneapolis, MN$123K311,650
- 2215 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$108K321,144
- 2219 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$80K311,123
- 2211 N 6th St # 2 Minneapolis, MN--311,000
- 2223 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$76K411,364
- 2211 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$115K422,144
- 2134 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN$106K311,280
- 2227 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$123K--11,599
- 626 23rd Ave N Minneapolis, MN$103K41.52,072
- 2229 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$96K--11,584
- 2130 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN$104K411,650
- 2211 N 6th St # 1 Minneapolis, MN--311,050
- 2207 N 6th St Minneapolis, MN$76K211,200
- 2215 Lyndale Ave N Minneapolis, MN$98K322,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.