2214 Randall St, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,414 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09508922
- Zillow Home ID: 6195663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2214 Randall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Charlotte, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2210 Randall St Charlotte, NC$558K53.53,340
- 2218 Randall St Charlotte, NC$262K321,300
- 1562 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$404K43.52,327
- 2206 Randall St Charlotte, NC$207K321,300
- 1558 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$436K33.52,541
- 1800 Kenwood Ave Charlotte, NC$255K322,099
- 1546 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$464K43.52,409
- 1800 Kenwood Ave Charlotte, NC$345K622,020
- 2224 Randall St Charlotte, NC$140K21800
- 1554 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$443K43.52,528
- 2206 Randall St # 0 Charlotte, NC$282K321,300
- 1542 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$468K43.52,400
- 2200 Randall St Charlotte, NC$208K21.51,466
- 2226 Randall St Charlotte, NC$177K11588
- 1550 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$470K43.52,350
- 2221 Randall St Charlotte, NC$207K321,516
- 1538 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$475K43.52,554
- 1808 Kenwood Ave Charlotte, NC$244K331,719
- 1801 Kenwood Ave Charlotte, NC$475K32.53,278
- 1534 Tippah Park Ct Charlotte, NC$477K43.52,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!