- Lot: 919 sqft
- Built in 1924
- 141 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,965 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 6492864
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, BuildingFacadeOrientation \ East, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ None, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stucco, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ StoneFound, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ StraightThru, Type \ Row/Townhous, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 393255800
- Zillow Home ID: 10390784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $139-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Philadelphia home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among South Philadelphia homes, this home is 14.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Philadelphia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Philadelphia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Philadelphia home values.
- 2324 S Franklin St3 beds, 1 baths
1,000 sqft, 871 sqft lot, built in 1920
|2216 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$126K||3||1||1,026|
|2212 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||3||1||1,054|
|2210 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||3||1||1,040|
|2218 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$124K||3||1||1,026|
|2220 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$123K||3||1||1,026|
|2208 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$133K||3||1||1,040|
|2224 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA||$123K||3||1||1,040|
|804 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||3||1||1,080|
|806 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA||$135K||3||1||1,080|
|2215 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||$106K||3||1||840|
|2211 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||$108K||3||1||840|
|2213 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||$109K||2||1||840|
|802 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA||$134K||3||1||1,080|
|2217 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||840|
|808 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA||$141K||3||1||1,176|
|2219 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||$103K||3||1||840|
|2209 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||$115K||2||1.5||900|
|800 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA||$197K||--||--||1,800|
|810 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA||$136K||3||1||1,080|
|2221 S Mildred St Philadelphia, PA||$105K||2||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
South Philadelphia High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!