- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 440 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1507984
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 800 sqft
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Water \ City Water, Sewer \ City, Cooling \ Central A\C, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Appliances \ Microwave, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Roof \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Flooring \ Mixed, Exterior Description \ Stone, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Pool Description \ Above Ground, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Garage Count \ 3 Car Garage, Heating - Fuel Type \ Electric, Age \ 1-5 Years Old
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 3085-00-005-006-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 120392294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-319K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is 128.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!