22141 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 902654 beds, 4 baths, 3,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $119,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 3,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4451008018
- Zillow Home ID: 95577132
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22141 Pacific Coast Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.6% less than in Malibu, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
- 22343 Pacific Coast Hwy APT 2 Malibu, CA$1.56M11850
- 22119 Pacific Coast Hwy APT 6 Malibu, CA--Studio1350
- 22347 Pacific Coast Hwy APT 1 Malibu, CA$1.63M22975
- 22108 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$9.98M121,678
- 22140 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$34.7M996,591
- 22104 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$3.45M443,764
- 22102 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$14.5M443,764
- 22148 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$9.12M254,285
- 22070 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$12.6M443,552
- 22150 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$10.5M6--4,887
- 22068 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$6.3M453,215
- 22159 Pacific Coast Hwy APT 6 Malibu, CA$1.34M11--
- 22062 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$5.02M321,425
- 22160 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$9.2M444,036
- 22065 Pacific Coast Hwy # 6 Malibu, CA$2.45M343,324
- 22065 Pacific Coast Hwy # 1 Malibu, CA$2.44M33.53,324
- 22065 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$2.68M----3,200
- 22058 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$8.41M342,972
- 22165 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA$2.23M442,097
Nearby Schools in Malibu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292