2215 Bensonia Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Sold on 3/26/12: $42,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,442 sq ft
- Lot:3,300 sqft
- Year Built:1933
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $42,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
For sale by owner, buyer's agents welcomed - a commission will be paid upon sale!
Roof - 3 year warranty and extended warranty with Owens Corning
Electric Panel and some new wiring.
Central Air Cooling/Forced Air Heating with warranty!
Kitchen cabinets featuring beautiful Quartz counter tops (with warranty)
Stainless steel appliances
Refinished hardwood floors (original)
Updated Bathroom with dual showers
Hot water heater (gas)
Washer and dryer
Windows (19 total) So much natural light, and under warranty!
Garage Door (2 Remotes included)
Updated light fixtures
Freshly painted throughout!
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Mud room, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count6
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11565013
- School DistrictPittsburgh
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeTudor
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0062A00202000000
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow720
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$119,948||$112K – $132K||+$811||$83||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,061/mo||$817 – $1.5K/mo||+$47||$0.74||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Beechview home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Pittsburgh as a whole. Among Beechview homes, this home is valued 58.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beechview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% less than in Pittsburgh, and 43.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beechview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beechview home values.
Neighborhood for 2215 Bensonia Avenue
- 2217 Bensonia Ave Pittsburgh, PA$88K31.52,187
- 2219 Bensonia Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K31.51,662
- 2223 Bensonia Ave Pittsburgh, PA$83K51.01,688
- 2225 Bensonia Ave Pittsburgh, PA$80K31.01,638
- 2212 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$60K31.01,286
- 2210 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$59K21.01,242
- 2229 Bensonia Ave Pittsburgh, PA$93K51.51,463
- 2214 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$78K31.51,621
- 2208 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$91K32.02,138
- 2216 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$50K31.01,160
- 2217 Broadway Ave Pittsburgh, PA$83K31.51,550
- 2218 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$67K21.01,536
- 2219 Broadway Ave Pittsburgh, PA$82K31.02,080
- 2221 Broadway Ave Pittsburgh, PA$90K31.52,001
- 2220 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$78K31.51,601
- 2610 Neeld Ave Pittsburgh, PA$103K42.02,320
- 2606 Neeld Ave Pittsburgh, PA$74K31.51,989
- 2223 Broadway Ave Pittsburgh, PA$87K31.51,895
- 2222 Los Angeles Ave Pittsburgh, PA$47K31.0961
- 2608 Shiras Ave Pittsburgh, PA$56K21.01,312
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005