2215 E 67th St, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Well kept home with wonderful neighbors. Quiet street with little to no traffic. Close to everything, Broad Ripple, Glendale, Park, Churches, Walmart, Kroger etc..etc...
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 131 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 21248026
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- View: Water
- Nothing left to do but move in!!!
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 490231105036000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1257902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2215 E 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 2211 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN$117K3--948
- 6725 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN$152K211,503
- 2350 Durham Dr Indianapolis, IN$139K3--1,140
- 2340 Durham Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K2--1,106
- 6731 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN$111K31984
- 2207 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN$115K3--1,370
- 2332 Durham Dr Indianapolis, IN$146K2--1,024
- 6710 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN$85K2--696
- 2226 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN$118K2--1,050
- 6706 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN$104K211,776
- 6730 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN$105K3--736
- 6739 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN$121K2--1,304
- 2360 Durham Dr Indianapolis, IN$140K321,270
- 2322 Durham Dr Indianapolis, IN$140K21915
- 2203 E 67th St Indianapolis, IN$117K3--1,133
- 6738 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN$125K3--1,392
- 2345 Durham Dr Indianapolis, IN$142K3--1,140
- 6831 Brouse Ave Indianapolis, IN$106K3--720
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.