2215 Margaret Ct, Montgomery, IL 605383 beds, 1.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,850 sqft
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $70,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0202204074
- Zillow Home ID: 61686362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2215 Margaret Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60538 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% higher than in Montgomery, and 240.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60538 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60538 home values.
- 2213 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$116K------
- 2217 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$105K------
- 2819 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$133K311,784
- 2821 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$116K------
- 2219 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$109K21.5934
- 2211 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$113K------
- 2817 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$154K------
- 2823 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$142K------
- 2221 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$128K------
- 2209 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$117K321,400
- 2815 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$158K------
- 2825 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$130K------
- 2223 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$142K------
- 2813 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$157K------
- 2225 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$142K21.51,198
- 2207 Margaret Ct Montgomery, IL$130K3----
- 2827 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$127K221,385
- 2235 Rebecca Cir Montgomery, IL$130K------
- 2237 Rebecca Cir Montgomery, IL$104K21.5950
- 2811 Troon Dr Montgomery, IL$121K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.