A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,568 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Emerson, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ North, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,407 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 11723094
- Zillow Home ID: 7533024
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $203-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 34.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 114.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|2211 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$183K||2||1||899|
|2219 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$195K||--||1||1,104|
|2223 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$185K||3||2||1,020|
|2216 N Evergreen St Phoenix, AZ||$327K||3||2||2,134|
|2227 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$177K||--||1||957|
|2201 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$301K||--||1.5||2,580|
|2206 N Evergreen St Phoenix, AZ||$228K||--||2||1,215|
|2222 N Evergreen St Phoenix, AZ||--||2||1||1,146|
|2231 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$172K||2||1||934|
|1330 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ||$271K||4||3||1,958|
|2216 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$208K||--||1||1,143|
|2220 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$197K||--||1||952|
|2202 N Evergreen St Phoenix, AZ||$270K||4||2||1,614|
|2228 N Evergreen St Phoenix, AZ||$235K||3||2||1,250|
|2212 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$249K||3||2||1,507|
|2222 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$186K||--||1||864|
|2208 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$188K||2||1||956|
|2235 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$175K||2||1||907|
|2228 N 13th St Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||1||1,427|
|2223 N Evergreen St Phoenix, AZ||$283K||3||2||1,650|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!