- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2215 Williams St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 1 bath, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1903
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 197 sqft
- Last sold: May 2012 for $294,600
- Price/sqft: $210
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Parcel #: 0235127027000
- Zillow Home ID: 13320217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2215 Williams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In City Park West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43% less than in Denver, and 18.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help City Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Park West home values.
- 2215 Williams St Denver, CO$206K311,434
- 2219 Williams St Denver, CO$327K321,262
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 11 Denver, CO$95K11423
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 10 Denver, CO$124K11560
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 9 Denver, CO$104K11456
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 8 Denver, CO$95K11422
- 1737 E 22nd Ave APT 7 Denver, CO$118K11505
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 6 Denver, CO$104K11450
- 1735 E 22nd Ave APT 5 Denver, CO$115K11531
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 4 Denver, CO$107K11470
- 1733 E 22nd Ave # 3 Denver, CO$92K11404
- 1733 E 22nd Ave APT 2 Denver, CO$115K11515
- 1733 E 22nd Ave APT 1 Denver, CO$104K11451
- 2223 Williams St Denver, CO$312K211,477
- 2229 Williams St Denver, CO$240K21837
- 2231 Williams St Denver, CO$190K311,240
- 2231 Williams St Denver, CO$262K21828
- 2235 Williams St Denver, CO$378K311,787
- 1737 E 22nd Ave APT 7 Denver, CO$103K11505
- 1717 E 22nd Ave Denver, CO$743K543,119
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!