- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2216 36th St, Long Island City, NY 111054 beds, 3 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $807,000
- Price/sqft: $630
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 008220039
- Zillow Home ID: 31945195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2216 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 2218 36th St Long Island City, NY$895K----1,280
- 2214 36th St Long Island City, NY$871K----1,280
- 2220 36th St Long Island City, NY$866K----1,280
- 2212 36th St Long Island City, NY$850K----1,280
- 2222 36th St Long Island City, NY$869K----1,280
- 2224 36th St Long Island City, NY$922K----1,280
- 2213 35th St Long Island City, NY--411,500
- 2226 36th St Long Island City, NY$860K----1,280
- 2211 35th St Long Island City, NY$820K----2,000
- 3512 Ditmars Blvd Long Island City, NY$1.18M----3,968
- 2215 35th St Long Island City, NY$809K----1,984
- 3514 Ditmars Blvd Long Island City, NY$1.4M----3,600
- 3516 Ditmars Blvd Long Island City, NY$969K----3,968
- 3510 Ditmars Blvd Long Island City, NY$959K----3,968
- 3510 Ditmars Blvd APT 3F Astoria, NY$1.09M32--
- 2217 35th St Long Island City, NY$779K----1,984
- 3518 Ditmars Blvd Long Island City, NY$961K----3,968
- 3508 Ditmars Blvd Long Island City, NY$956K----3,968
- 2208 36th St # 3 Astoria, NY$993K32--
- 2219 35th St Long Island City, NY$799K----2,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.