- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 692 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $25,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $22
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Address on Public Internet? \ Yes, Affected by Disclosures? \ Yes, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Bedroom 2 Floors \ Carpeting, Bedroom 3 Floors \ Carpeting, Breakfast Room Floors \ Vinyl, Cool \ CentrlElec, County Code \ Madison, Disclosure Other \ As-Is, Disclosures \ BankOwned, Disclosures \ BankOwned, Eating Area \ DinComb/KT, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Brick, Foundation \ Crawl, Fuel \ Gas, Garage \ Yes, Garage Description \ 1CarAttach, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection/Warranties \ Other, Interior \ ScrnsSome, Kitchen Floors \ Vinyl, Levels \ 1 Level, Lifestyles \ Detached, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Living Room Floors \ Carpeting, Master Bedroom Floors \ Carpeting, New Construction \ Resale/Previously Occupied, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Possession \ AtClosing, Prohibit Comments or Reviews? \ Yes, Prohibit Estimates of Value? \ Yes, Property Type \ Residential/Condo, Residential/Condo \ Residential, Residential/Condo Search \ Residential/Condo, Solid Waste \ Yes, Utility - Prim Sewage Disp \ CommSewer, Utility - Prim Water Source \ CommWater, Water Heater \ Gas
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,112 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 48-12-08-302-152.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80670591
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $19-67K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2214 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$38K||3||1||1,228|
|2218 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$36K||2||1||1,097|
|2304 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$36K||3||1||1,209|
|2306 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$40K||--||2||2,040|
|2217 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1.5||1,201|
|2213 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$37K||3||1||840|
|2303 E 3rd St Anderson, IN||$34K||2||1||740|
|2303 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$34K||2||1||768|
|2211 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$40K||3||1.5||1,141|
|2305 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||1||672|
|2209 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$40K||3||1.5||1,230|
|2307 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||1||816|
|2216 E 5th St Anderson, IN||$34K||3||1||918|
|2310 E 4th St Anderson, IN||$32K||--||1||864|
|2218 E 5th St Anderson, IN||$41K||3||2||1,980|
|2214 E 5th St Anderson, IN||$40K||3||1||1,281|
|2302 E 5th St Anderson, IN||$33K||3||1||864|
|2212 E 5th St Anderson, IN||$37K||3||1||1,008|
|2305 E 3rd St Anderson, IN||$33K||2||1||900|
|2307 E 3rd St Anderson, IN||$36K||4||2||1,472|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!