- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 724 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Westwood, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ None, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 13545039
- Zillow Home ID: 7610248
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-142K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85201 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85201 homes, this home is valued 25.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% greater than in Mesa, and 195.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85201 home values.
|2208 W Ella St Mesa, AZ||$121K||--||1||1,255|
|116 N May Mesa, AZ||$109K||--||1.75||1,132|
|122 N May Mesa, AZ||$159K||--||1||1,860|
|2226 W Ella St Mesa, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|62 N May Mesa, AZ||$121K||3||1||1,312|
|62 N May St Mesa, AZ||$103K||3||1||1,312|
|126 N May Mesa, AZ||$170K||4||3||1,954|
|58 N May Mesa, AZ||$194K||--||--||2,852|
|58 N May APT 201 Mesa, AZ||$78K||2||1||720|
|2230 W Ella St Mesa, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2213 W Ella St Mesa, AZ||$209K||Studio||4||2,612|
|134 N May Mesa, AZ||$127K||3||1||1,090|
|2217 W Ella St Mesa, AZ||$112K||--||2||1,223|
|50 N May APT 201 Mesa, AZ||--||2||1||800|
|50 N May APT 102 Mesa, AZ||--||2||1||800|
|50 N May APT 202 Mesa, AZ||--||2||1||800|
|50 N May St APT 201 Mesa, AZ||$69K||2||1||725|
|50 N May St APT 101 Mesa, AZ||--||2||1||800|
|50 N May Mesa, AZ||$193K||--||--||2,852|
|50 N May St APT 102 Mesa, AZ||--||2||1||725|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!