- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2216 Winton St, Philadelphia, PA 191452 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1934
- 1498 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $22,695
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 6426418
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 47
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 482097700
- Zillow Home ID: 10460375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2216 Winton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grays Ferry market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.9% greater than in Philadelphia, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grays Ferry home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grays Ferry home values.
- 2218 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$61K31800
- 2214 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$64K31800
- 2220 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$61K31800
- 2212 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$64K21800
- 2217 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$51K311,032
- 2222 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$80K21.5800
- 2215 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$50K311,032
- 2210 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$53K31800
- 2219 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$59K311,095
- 2213 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,032
- 2221 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,098
- 2211 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$50K311,032
- 2208 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$63K31800
- 2224 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$63K31800
- 2223 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$51K311,032
- 2209 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,032
- 2217 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$65K31800
- 2219 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$61K31800
- 2226 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$51K31800
- 2206 Winton St Philadelphia, PA$53K31800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292