2217 Crosston Cir, Orlando, FL 328244 beds, 3 baths, 2,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $240,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 591 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garage, Microwave, Refrigerator, Waterfront Property, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, Playground/Park, Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,267 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322430962406038
- Zillow Home ID: 99727970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2217 Crosston Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Meadow Woods, and 282.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meadow Woods.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
- 2223 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$293K332,599
- 2211 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$293K432,421
- 2229 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$255K432,283
- 2205 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$267K442,300
- 2218 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$235K421,895
- 2204 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$265K432,267
- 2224 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$262K432,420
- 2181 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$270K432,495
- 2235 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$283K432,553
- 2182 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$281K43.52,898
- 2175 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$258K432,267
- 2241 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$248K432,283
- 2176 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$256K432,267
- 2169 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$270K432,421
- 2170 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$266K432,433
- 2247 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$283K432,570
- 2163 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$258K42.52,114
- 2164 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$257K432,267
- 2254 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL--------
- 2253 Crosston Cir Orlando, FL$289K432,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.