2217 N 180th St, Shoreline, WA 98133
Sold on 3/18/13: $417,500
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,240 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $417,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
This home has great views of trees and park, is close to express bus to downtown and shopping.
Dream home for a growing family...we are ready to sell!
Family friendly neighborhood, directly across from new multi million dollar remodel of Cromwell Park. Walking distance to Meridian Park Elementary School, Express Bus Routes to Downtown (commute to downtown in 20 minutes during rush hour!), just blocks from Shoreline Recreation Center.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Garage Size460
- High SchoolShorewood
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolEinstein
- Neighborhood NameMeridian Park
- Parcel #3368900033
- Basement sqft910
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow355
- Elementary SchoolMeridian Park
- Exterior MaterialShingle
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictShoreline
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48869423
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$413,454||$385K – $447K||-$9,203||$184||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,121/mo||$1.4K – $2.6K/mo||-$14||$0.95||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 98133 home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Shoreline as a whole. Among 98133 homes, this home is valued 26.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% greater than in Shoreline, and 35.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
Neighborhood for 2217 N 180th Street
- 2221 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$336K41.51,830
- 2152 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$453K42.752,390
- 2161 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$376K43.01,900
- 2162 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$322K32.01,850
- 2165 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$436K31.752,500
- 2165 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$389K51.02,500
- N 180th St Shoreline, WA$336K41.51,830
- 2164 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$259K21.0960
- 2307 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$374K42.02,130
- 2153 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$442K42.52,260
- 2155 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$447K42.52,760
- 2151 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$315K41.751,490
- 2308 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$292K31.01,140
- 2157 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$443K42.52,260
- 18002 Corliss Ave N Shoreline, WA$311K41.01,440
- 2145 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$271K21.01,060
- 2159 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$441K43.02,260
- 18010 Corliss Ave N Shoreline, WA$323K42.01,860
- 2133 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$400K53.02,530
Nearby Schools in Shoreline
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005