2217 N 180th St, Shoreline, WA 981335 beds, 3 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home has great views of trees and park, is close to express bus to downtown and shopping.
Dream home for a growing family...we are ready to sell!
Family friendly neighborhood, directly across from new multi million dollar remodel of Cromwell Park. Walking distance to Meridian Park Elementary School, Express Bus Routes to Downtown (commute to downtown in 20 minutes during rush hour!), just blocks from Shoreline Recreation Center.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $417,500
- Price/sqft: $186
- 910 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3368900033
- Zillow Home ID: 48869423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2217 N 180th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% greater than in Shoreline, and 11.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 2221 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$348K41.51,830
- 2152 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$472K42.752,390
- 2161 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$382K431,900
- 2162 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$352K321,850
- 2165 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$472K31.752,500
- 2165 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$386K512,500
- 2164 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$263K21960
- 2307 N 180th St Shoreline, WA$387K422,130
- 2153 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$465K42.52,260
- 2155 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$494K42.52,760
- 2151 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$331K41.751,490
- 2308 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$314K311,140
- 2157 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$470K432,260
- 18002 Corliss Ave N Shoreline, WA$327K411,440
- 2145 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$278K211,060
- 2159 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$477K432,260
- 18010 Corliss Ave N Shoreline, WA$357K421,860
- 2133 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$448K532,530
- 2305 N 179th St Shoreline, WA$268K311,000
- 18016 Corliss Ave N Shoreline, WA$352K521,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.