2217 Orlando Dr, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 49107004
- Zillow Home ID: 19729431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2217 Orlando Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,043 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2225 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$447K31.51,140
- 2209 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$467K321,040
- 2228 S King Rd San Jose, CA$433K311,052
- 2233 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$452K311,052
- 2218 S King Rd San Jose, CA$437K321,040
- 2234 S King Rd San Jose, CA$526K41.51,742
- 2210 S King Rd San Jose, CA$496K321,411
- 1760 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA$429K42.51,393
- 2245 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$460K31.51,140
- 2242 S King Rd San Jose, CA$524K41.51,884
- 2230 Palmira Way San Jose, CA$431K52.51,359
- 2199 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$450K321,040
- 1772 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA$422K31.51,140
- 2250 S King Rd San Jose, CA$438K31.51,140
- 2253 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$463K311,052
- 2198 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$431K321,327
- 2234 Palmira Way San Jose, CA$430K321,052
- 2198 S King Rd San Jose, CA$454K321,040
- 2193 Orlando Dr San Jose, CA$451K321,040
- 1780 Waverly Ave San Jose, CA$423K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.