2217 SE 7th St, Moore, OK 731605 beds, 3 baths, 2,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
It is a split floor plan. This one is read for the large family.
- Lot: 8,910 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $137,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 519 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,307 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: R0127429
- Zillow Home ID: 79755917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2217 Se 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% less than in Moore, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 617 Hedgewood Dr Moore, OK$190K422,163
- 624 Applewood St Moore, OK$176K321,876
- 620 Applewood St Moore, OK$179K421,992
- 2221 SE 7th St Moore, OK$203K422,337
- 613 Hedgewood Dr Moore, OK$172K321,858
- 616 Applewood St Moore, OK$143K321,526
- 2216 SE 7th St Moore, OK$126K321,267
- 2220 SE 7th St Moore, OK$162K321,627
- 612 Applewood St Moore, OK$181K322,154
- 609 Hedgewood Dr Moore, OK$167K421,841
- 2212 SE 7th St Moore, OK$140K321,440
- SE 7th St Moore, OK$123K321,240
- Applewood St Moore, OK$179K421,992
- 608 Applewood St Moore, OK$158K321,624
- 2208 SE 7th St Moore, OK$123K321,242
- 605 Hedgewood Dr Moore, OK$136K321,369
- 2213 SE 8th St Moore, OK$128K321,377
- 2209 SE 8th St Moore, OK$146K321,521
- 604 Applewood St Moore, OK$164K321,736
- 617 Applewood St Moore, OK$164K321,813
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292