2218 Del Monte Dr, Houston, TX 770195 beds, 7 baths, 6,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,643 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 15 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $684
- MLS #: 66742904
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1131 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,285 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0601550450032
- Zillow Home ID: 27845331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2218 Del Monte Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.1% lower than in Houston Metro, and 41.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Afton Oaks - River Oaks Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2222 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.18M45.56,367
- 2212 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.2M43.53,190
- 2228 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$2.24M66.55,751
- 2217 Inwood Dr Houston, TX$1.47M344,178
- 2223 Inwood Dr Houston, TX$1.23M43.53,725
- 2211 Inwood Dr Houston, TX$1.42M43.53,915
- 2222 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.59M466,367
- 2206 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.05M233,140
- 2234 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.6M44.54,700
- 2229 Inwood Dr Houston, TX$1.35M443,664
- 2219 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.27M22.53,196
- 2223 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$2.35M44.55,787
- 2205 Inwood Dr Houston, TX$1.2M32.53,252
- 2213 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.85M466,100
- 2229 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$2.07M345,958
- 2235 Inwood Dr Houston, TX$1.39M32.53,800
- 2202 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.62M445,318
- 2240 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.3M443,498
- 2207 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.95M43.54,652
- 2235 Del Monte Dr Houston, TX$1.37M32.53,429
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.