- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2218 Grove Ave, Richmond, VA 232205 beds, 3 baths, 3,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,493 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement, 630 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,312 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: W0001000027
- Zillow Home ID: 12548263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2218 Grove Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Fan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2216 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$288K31.51,584
- 2220 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$688K32.53,252
- 2214 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$625K42.53,053
- 2222 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$557K333,854
- 205 Strawberry St Richmond, VA$461K31.52,456
- 207 Strawberry St Richmond, VA$433K31.52,238
- 2212 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$610K42.52,880
- 209 Strawberry St Richmond, VA$386KStudio--2,656
- 2208 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$505K433,900
- 2300 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$562K43.53,000
- 211 Strawberry St Richmond, VA$401K422,656
- 2206 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$555K42.53,078
- 2302 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$665K332,924
- 2223 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$522K422,782
- 2225 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$486K443,514
- 2221 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$761K432,934
- 2217 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$752K42.13,550
- 200 Strawberry St Richmond, VA$407K31.51,926
- 2215 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$635K322,714
- 2304 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$448K333,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!