2218 Kilt Rock Way, Fayetteville, NC 283064 beds, 3 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 290 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2008 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 413476
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0415662698
- Zillow Home ID: 89603655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2218 Kilt Rock Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% lower than in Fayetteville, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
- 2222 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$135K321,418
- 2214 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$145K321,434
- 2210 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$144K321,439
- 2226 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$127K321,258
- 2209 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$129K321,276
- 2213 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$121K321,100
- 2206 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$148K321,607
- 2217 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$122K321,180
- 2203 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$140K321,550
- 2202 Kilt Rock Way Fayetteville, NC$151K32.51,748
- 2314 Saltwood Rd Fayetteville, NC$134K321,336
- 2208 Stornoway Ct Fayetteville, NC$131K321,505
- 2228 Stornoway Ct Fayetteville, NC$151K421,369
- 2329 Saltwood Rd Fayetteville, NC$129K321,267
- 2325 Saltwood Rd Fayetteville, NC$147K321,258
- 2321 Saltwood Rd Fayetteville, NC$127K321,258
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.