2218 Sawtooth Ct, Cool, CA 956143 beds, 2 baths, 1,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- MLS #: 14031727
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0722210410
- Zillow Home ID: 18597283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2218 Sawtooth Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% lower than in Cool, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95614 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,472 sqft, 71,874 sqft lot, built in 1997
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 3 baths
1,730 sqft, 28,749 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 2 beds, 3 baths
- 2230 Sawtooth Ct Cool, CA$308K321,664
- 2200 Sawtooth Ct Cool, CA$248K321,725
- 2240 Sawtooth Ct Cool, CA$305K321,308
- 2229 Sawtooth Ct Cool, CA$645K343,177
- 1521 Trading Post Ct Cool, CA$361K32.51,882
- 2201 Sawtooth Ct Cool, CA$309K322,057
- 1742 American River Trl Cool, CA$190K22948
- 2255 Sawtooth Ct Cool, CA$490K32.52,259
- 1517 Trading Post Ct Cool, CA$336K322,015
- 1724 American River Trl Cool, CA$240K321,392
- 1528 Trading Post Ct Cool, CA$177K321,318
- 1804 American River Trl Cool, CA$204K321,281
- 1720 American River Trl Cool, CA$256K321,698
- 2621 Paymaster Trl Cool, CA$672K422,432
- 1511 Trading Post Ct Cool, CA$244K321,404
- 2272 Westville Trl Cool, CA$221K321,560
- 1810 American River Trl Cool, CA$326K322,036
- 1524 Trading Post Ct Cool, CA$223K321,328
- 1714 American River Trl Cool, CA$335K321,717
- 1733 American River Trl Cool, CA$317K321,864
Nearby Schools in Cool
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northside Elementary PK-6 2.5 mi
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!