- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2218 Woodward Ave, Augusta, GA 309062 beds, 1 bath, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $28,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0981181000
- Zillow Home ID: 14968233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2218 Woodward Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% higher than in Augusta, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 12,197 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2216 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$57K21888
- 2220 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$41K31897
- 2214 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$78K221,248
- 2222 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$58K21897
- 2219 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$42K31896
- 2217 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$48K211,095
- 2221 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$42K211,256
- 2221 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$37K21920
- 2219 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$69K321,674
- 2215 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$46K31896
- 2224 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$61K21896
- 2212 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$68K31.51,261
- 2225 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$63K31896
- 2217 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$63K21908
- 2213 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$48K421,480
- 2227 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$72K421,260
- 2227 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$62K21896
- 2215 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$48K21897
- 2210 Woodward Ave Augusta, GA$70K31.51,241
- 2211 Killebrew Ave Augusta, GA$37K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.