2219 5th Ave, Youngstown, OH 445045 beds, 4 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 3374319
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 22
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 530140305000
- Zillow Home ID: 34841949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2219 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Youngstown, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Heights home values.
- 2225 5th Ave Youngstown, OH$141K422,854
- 2213 5th Ave Youngstown, OH$118K43.52,945
- 2237 5th Ave Youngstown, OH$161K543,378
- 2211 5th Ave Youngstown, OH$177K543,714
- 2222 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$46K212,576
- 2226 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$55K623,242
- 2018 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$50K423,043
- Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH--------
- 2014 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$48K31.51,373
- 2249 5th Ave Youngstown, OH$142K33.52,639
- 2230 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$52K31.51,680
- 1906 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH--31.51,746
- 2236 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$49K423,177
- 2240 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$48K422,757
- 2204 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH------3,328
- 1867 5th Ave Youngstown, OH$154K32.53,174
- 2242 Cordova Ave Youngstown, OH$44K211,062
Nearby Schools in Youngstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292