2219 Kearny St NE, Washington, DC 200183 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,250 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $410,968
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4248 0036
- Zillow Home ID: 504106
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2219 Kearny St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Washington, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland home values.
- 2217 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$341K311,500
- 2219 Kearney St NE Washington, DC$489K322,504
- 2215 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$341K311,200
- 2314 Rhode Island Ave NE Washington, DC$968K10610,700
- 2211 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$343K31.51,054
- 2212 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$411K311,040
- 2210 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$406K311,184
- 2214 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$408K321,184
- 2206 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$503K422,280
- 2216 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$417K311,040
- 3211 22nd St NE Washington, DC$370K321,444
- 3209 22nd St NE Washington, DC$427K321,556
- 2379 Rhode Island Ave NE Washington, DC$633K----3,864
- 2220 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$501K211,720
- 3207 22nd St NE Washington, DC$405K321,092
- 3301 22nd St NE Washington, DC$488K321,734
- 2228 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$403K31.51,276
- 3303 22nd St NE Washington, DC$415K421,302
- 2230 Kearny St NE Washington, DC$407K311,386
- 3305 22nd St NE Washington, DC$575K341,524
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292