- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 209 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,706 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 98695
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Features \ Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Carport \ None, Exterior Features \ Garage with door, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Community Amenities \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Garage \ Double Attached, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Heat System \ Central Electric, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Kitchen Features \ Compactor, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Status \ Active, Water\System \ City Water, Kitchen Features \ Work Island, Community Amenities \ Cable Available, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Construction \ Wood Siding, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Community Amenities \ Satellite Permitted, Exterior Features \ Porch, Community Amenities \ Neighborhood Park, Stories \ Two Stories, Community Amenities \ Curbs&Gutter Streets, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Exterior Features \ Wrap Around Porch, Specialty Rooms \ Basement, Ceiling Height \ Other - See Remarks, Floors \ Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,158 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 134H-30-02-007.00
- Zillow Home ID: 78025351
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $118-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2140 N 7TH Ave Laurel, MS||$120K||--||--||1,808|
|2146 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$276K||--||--||3,292|
|2144 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$198K||--||--||3,387|
|2141 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$333K||--||--||4,731|
|2130 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$102K||--||--||2,256|
|2128 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$182K||--||--||3,302|
|2126 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$79K||--||--||1,200|
|2124 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$173K||--||--||2,876|
|2116 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$96K||3||2||1,917|
|2104 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$112K||--||--||2,486|
|2122 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$89K||--||--||1,606|
|2118 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$91K||--||--||1,580|
|2107 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$92K||3||2||1,664|
|2225 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$170K||3||2||2,809|
|703 W 21st St Laurel, MS||$74K||--||--||1,020|
|2227 N 7th Ave Laurel, MS||$133K||3||2||1,853|
|704 W 21st St Laurel, MS||$89K||--||--||1,761|
|712 W 21st St Laurel, MS||$78K||--||--||1,074|
|727 W 21st St Laurel, MS||$85K||--||--||1,450|
|631 W 21st St Laurel, MS||$62K||3||2||1,419|
Nearby Schools in Laurel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.