2219 Observatory Pl NW, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 1 bath, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Glover Park is a neighborhood located in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, DC, just north of Georgetown. Today, Glover Park is perhaps best known for its commercial corridor, principally along Wisconsin Avenue, with gourmet grocers, a pharmacy, hardware store, health clubs and spas, shops, bars and well-regarded restaurants. Glover Park is the home of the embassy of Russia and the offices of the Chinese embassy. Its residents are served by the Glover Park Citizen?s Association, which publishes the Glover Park Gazette for residents.
Glover Park is served by significant stretches of parkland and green space that separate it from adjacent neighborhoods. Glover-Archbold Park is an extension of Rock Creek Park, and itself is a 190-acre park with nature trails and an unofficial dog park. Guy Mason Recreation Center, the location of the annual Glover Park Day, offers a softball diamond with league play, a playground for children, a multi-purpose court, picnic areas, multi-purpose rooms and an enclosed dog park. Victory Gardens, on 42nd at Tunlaw and W streets and leased from the National Park Service, offers residents the opportunity to harvest crops from small, individual garden plots. Glover Park?s children are served by Benjamin Stoddert Elementary, rated as a high-performing school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Rose L. Hardy, Middle School, both located in Glover Park.
- Lot: 1,502 sqft
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $592,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1301 0947
- Zillow Home ID: 432680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2219 Observatory Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glover Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72% less than in Washington, and 76.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
- 2217 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$623K21992
- 2221 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$690K611,152
- 2215 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$633K21992
- 2223 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$669K21.51,152
- 2225 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$792K421,222
- 2211 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$695K421,148
- 2227 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$655K311,152
- 2209 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$674K32992
- 2229 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$958K332,052
- 2207 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$705K23992
- 2231 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$685K311,152
- 2205 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$654K31992
- 3713 W St NW Washington, DC$741K321,276
- 2216 Tunlaw Rd NW Washington, DC$770K211,620
- 2218 Tunlaw Rd NW Washington, DC$748K321,620
- 2233 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$661K311,152
- 2214 Tunlaw Rd NW Washington, DC$788K431,240
- 2212 Tunlaw Rd NW Washington, DC$809K321,620
- 2220 Tunlaw Rd NW Washington, DC$891K33.51,620
- 2203 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$746K32992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!