- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2219 W 10th St, Ashtabula, OH 440042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $106,600
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 500042008200
- Zillow Home ID: 72424349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2219 W 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Ashtabula, and 40% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2231 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$115K31.51,733
- 930 Allen Ave Ashtabula, OH$82K211,184
- 2209 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$77K31.51,625
- 931 Lyndon Ave Ashtabula, OH$78K31966
- 922 Allen Ave Ashtabula, OH$115K421,890
- 2224 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$74K21.5991
- 927 Lyndon Ave Ashtabula, OH$44K211,116
- 2214 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$166K42.52,288
- 2232 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$53K311,008
- 921 Lyndon Ave Ashtabula, OH$69K321,608
- 2206 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$94K321,374
- 2222 W 9th St Ashtabula, OH$80K431,824
- 2218 W 9th St Ashtabula, OH$76K211,148
- 2228 W 9th St Ashtabula, OH$136K32.51,802
- Lyndon Ave Ashtabula, OH--------
- 1024 Allen Ave Ashtabula, OH$49K31.51,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.