222-224 Hermann St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94117
Sold on 10/8/13: $1,050,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:2,310 sq ft
- Lot:1,428 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $1,050,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow63
- Parcel #0868 008A
- Room Count11
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID15079349
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,283,064||$1.09M – $1.45M||+$10,173||$555||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,614/mo||$2.2K – $7.0K/mo||-$67||$2.00||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Hayes Valley home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Hayes Valley homes, this home is valued 32% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 93.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 222-224 Hermann Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Muir (John) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.6 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.0 mi
- O'Connell (John) High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005