222 8th St, Providence, RI 029063 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $358,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0920175 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65843119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blackstone, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.6% less than in Providence, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackstone home values.
- 216 8th St Providence, RI$376K31.51,587
- 230 8th St Providence, RI$418K31.52,059
- 228 8th St Providence, RI$273K622,268
- 240 8th St Providence, RI$400K421,762
- 226 8th St Providence, RI$332KStudio22,268
- 220 8th St Providence, RI$730K32.52,280
- 229 8th St Providence, RI$315K31.51,306
- 227 8th St Providence, RI$329K11.51,584
- 245 8th St Providence, RI$360K31.51,588
- 249 8th St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$183K211,024
- 221 8th St Providence, RI$297K321,201
- 217 8th St Providence, RI$285K31.51,305
- 210 8th St Providence, RI$371K42.51,598
- 215 8th St Providence, RI$385K322,120
- 15 North Ave Providence, RI$508K321,848
- 234 8th St Providence, RI$274K421,696
- 215 8th St Providence, RI$255K31.5--
- 19 North Ave Providence, RI$424K321,440
- 209 8th St Providence, RI$319K321,344
- 204 8th St Providence, RI$328K311,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.