222 Astor St, Newark, NJ 071142 beds, 1 bath, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Sep 1984 for $7,500
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 1401181000000059
- Zillow Home ID: 38698922
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Astor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Ironbound, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Ironbound home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ironbound home values.
- Astor St Newark, NJ$190K----1,666
- 33 Avenue C Newark, NJ$148K----1,500
- 246 Emmet St Newark, NJ$350K----3,650
- 27 Avenue C Newark, NJ$162K----1,519
- 23 Avenue C Newark, NJ$213K----1,232
- 240 Emmet St Newark, NJ$204K------
- 236 Murray St Newark, NJ$305K----2,273
- 234 Murray St Newark, NJ$184K----1,040
- 204 Astor St Newark, NJ$153K----936
- 228 Murray St Newark, NJ$408K----3,000
- 241 Astor St Newark, NJ$163K----2,447
- 226 Murray St Newark, NJ$424K----3,000
- 239 Astor St Newark, NJ$328K843,536
- 224 Murray St Newark, NJ$417K----3,000
- 224-226 Thomas St Newark, NJ$439K----3,296
- 230-232 Murray St Newark, NJ$430K----3,000
- 234 Thomas St Newark, NJ$447K----3,296
- 203 Parkhurst St Newark, NJ$116K----1,748
- 228 Thomas St Newark, NJ$451K----3,296
- 55 Goble St Newark, NJ$316K642,946
Nearby Schools in Newark
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292