- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
222 Cervantes Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941233 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,558 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1977 for $237,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0417A003E
- Zillow Home ID: 15069597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Cervantes Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marina, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% higher than in San Francisco, and 98.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marina home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 230 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.81M433,000
- 423 Avila St San Francisco, CA$3.42M--22,681
- 200 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.54M31.52,830
- 240 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.81M323,074
- 431 Avila St San Francisco, CA$5.01M544,022
- 439 Avila St San Francisco, CA$4.21M--23,127
- 455 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$5.03M333,152
- 465 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$6.8M--65,303
- 451 Avila St San Francisco, CA$4.56M332,902
- 453 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$5.79M--44,600
- 250 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.09M333,202
- 451 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$4.78M433,372
- 475 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$4.61M--33,469
- 227 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.92M--21,934
- 225 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.27M--11,370
- 445 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$5.62M--33,802
- 400 Avila St APT 301 San Francisco, CA$765K21773
- 479 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.68M233,391
- 465 Avila St San Francisco, CA$4.67M--33,746
- 190 Cervantes Blvd San Francisco, CA$832K11775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.