- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
222 Cherry St, El Paso, TX 799153 beds, 1 bath, 925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 925 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: C30199902701700
- Zillow Home ID: 27379042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% lower than in El Paso, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 79915 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79915 home values.
- 220 Cherry St El Paso, TX$120K311,813
- 224 Cherry St El Paso, TX$67K21825
- 218 Cherry St El Paso, TX$74K31825
- 226 Cherry St El Paso, TX$71K21925
- 223 Papaya St El Paso, TX$104K41950
- 225 Papaya St El Paso, TX$81K31925
- 221 Papaya St El Paso, TX$79K21899
- 227 Papaya St El Paso, TX$66K21825
- 216 Cherry St El Paso, TX$72K21899
- 228 Cherry St El Paso, TX$74K--11,180
- 219 Papaya St El Paso, TX$80K21825
- 229 Papaya St El Paso, TX$64K31868
- 219 Cherry St El Paso, TX$73K311,045
- 221 Cherry St El Paso, TX$82K31975
- 214 Cherry St El Paso, TX$82K31925
- 230 Cherry St El Paso, TX$73K21899
- 217 Cherry St El Paso, TX$72K--11,127
- 217 Papaya St El Paso, TX$119K421,481
- 223 Cherry St El Paso, TX$118K321,333
- 231 Papaya St El Paso, TX$74K31950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!