A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1980
- Views: 3,408 all time views
- HOA Fee: $638
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $545
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Mountain
- # Carport \ 0, # Garage \ 1, # Half Baths \ 0, ACCESS \ Private, ADJOINS \ Common Area, ADJOINS \ Undeveloped Acr, Assoc Fee - MoQtlyAnnu \ Quarterly, Baths #Full or 3/4 \ 3, Bedrooms # \ 4, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Common Interest Ownership \ Yes, DINING ROOM \ Kitchen Combo, Elementary School \ Zephyr Cove, EXTERIOR \ Fiber Cement Siding, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N/A, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, FAMILY ROOM \ None, FENCED \ None, FIREPLACE \ Two or More, FIREPLACE \ Yes, FLOOR COVERING \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERING \ Ceramic Tile, FLOOR COVERING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete/Crawl Space, GARAGE TYPES \ Detached, GREEN FEATURES \ None, HEATING/COOLING \ Forced Air, HEATING/COOLING \ Oil, HOA \ Yes, HOA AMENITIES \ Addl Parking, HOA AMENITIES \ Beach, HOA AMENITIES \ Common Area Maint, HOA AMENITIES \ Insured Structure, HOA AMENITIES \ Landsc Maint Full, HOA AMENITIES \ On-Site Mgt, HOA AMENITIES \ Pier, HOA AMENITIES \ Security Gates, HOA AMENITIES \ Snow Removal, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Blinds/Shades, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Drapes/Curtains, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Dryer, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Garage Door Opener(s), INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Portable Dishwasher, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Refrigerator, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Smoke Detectors, INT FTRS/PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Washer, KITCHEN \ Breakfast Bar, KITCHEN \ Built-In Dishwasher, KITCHEN \ Double Oven, KITCHEN \ Electric Range, KITCHEN \ Garbage Disposal, KITCHEN \ Refrigerator, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LANDSCAPED \ Fully Landscaped, LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LAUNDRY AREA \ Hall Closet, LAUNDRY AREA \ Yes, LIVING ROOM \ Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet, MASTER BEDROOM \ Double Sinks, MASTER BEDROOM \ Fireplce/Woodstove/Pellet, MASTER BEDROOM \ Shower Stall, OTHER ROOMS \ Entry/Foyer, OTHER ROOMS \ Game Room, OTHER ROOMS \ Yes, PATIO/DECK \ Deck, PATIO/DECK \ Uncovered, PATIO/DECK \ Yes, ROOF \ Composition/Shingle, ROOF \ Pitched, Special Condition of Sale \ None, SPRINKLERS \ Automatic, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, Status \ Active/Pending-Call, Stories \ 2 Story, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, Type of Property \ Condo/Townhouse, UTILITIES \ Cable, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, UTILITIES \ City/County Water, UTILITIES \ DSL Available, UTILITIES \ Electricity, UTILITIES \ Oil, UTILITIES \ Telephone, VIEW \ Meadow, VIEW \ Mountain, VIEW \ Trees, VIEW \ Yes, WATER HEATER \ Electric, WINDOWS \ Double Pane
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Parcel #: 141810710056
- Zillow Home ID: 7238263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Nevada home values will increase 8.3% next year. Among Glenbrook homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Glenbrook, and 91.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|224 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.05M||4||3||2,201|
|220 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.06M||--||--||2,216|
|218 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$991K||--||--||1,944|
|226 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$974K||--||--||1,899|
|216 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.05M||--||--||2,216|
|2033 Pray Meadow Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.05M||--||--||2,201|
|225 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.28M||--||--||1,528|
|214 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.06M||--||--||2,216|
|221 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.03M||4||3||2,216|
|228 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$987K||--||--||1,899|
|2031 Pray Meadow Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.05M||--||--||2,201|
|212 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.1M||5||3.5||2,362|
|219 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.04M||4||3||2,216|
|210 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.06M||--||--||2,216|
|217 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.01M||--||--||1,944|
|2034 Pray Meadow Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.47M||--||--||3,077|
|2029 Pray Meadow Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.48M||5||5||3,275|
|215 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.02M||--||--||1,944|
|208 Glenbrook Inn Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.04M||4||3||2,201|
|2036 Pray Meadow Rd Glenbrook, NV||$1.5M||--||--||3,077|
Nearby Schools in Glenbrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.