This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,225 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Bathrooms \ GARDEN TUB, Bedroom \ MBR UP, Category \ Residential, Construction \ WOOD, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ INFORMAL, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Exterior \ DECK, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ CUL-DE-SAC, LotDescription \ GOLF, Porch \ BACK, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ CONDO, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Utilities \ ALL ELECTRIC, Water \ PUBLIC
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 222
- Floor size: 608 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2137891999
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $30-104K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36526 homes, this home is valued 61.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daphne, and 61.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Daphne
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!