- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
222 Lexington St, Boston, MA 021288 beds, 3 baths, 3,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,444 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:03186 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59124264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 222 Lexington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 224 Lexington St Boston, MA$387K832,916
- 220 Lexington St Boston, MA$404K833,999
- 226 Lexington St Boston, MA$296K832,747
- 228 Lexington St # R East Boston, MA$240K311,140
- 218 Lexington St Boston, MA$444K633,612
- 175 Trenton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$251K211,101
- 175 Trenton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$250K211,164
- 175 Trenton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$261K211,226
- 175 Trenton St # 3 East Boston, MA$267K211,226
- 175 Trenton St Boston, MA$480K211,226
- 230 Lexington St Boston, MA$340K532,172
- 212 Lexington St Boston, MA$270K332,766
- 189 Trenton St Boston, MA$501K936,321
- 241 Lexington St # 3 Boston, MA$425K111,000
- 173 Trenton St Boston, MA$381K934,048
- 232 Lexington St Boston, MA$368K632,708
- 23 1/2 Lexington St East Boston, MA$321K532,505
- 219 Lexington St Boston, MA$273K833,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292