- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,834 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $393
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Exterior \ Siding - Vinyl, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Pool \ Possible Site, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 46706013
- Zillow Home ID: 19709970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 13.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in San Jose, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|228 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$469K||2||1||944|
|240 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$447K||2||1||828|
|202 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$499K||2||1||1,148|
|242 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$478K||3||2||950|
|233 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$592K||2||1||1,410|
|217 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$574K||--||--||1,442|
|213 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$567K||--||--||1,496|
|239 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$503K||2||1||1,120|
|270 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$503K||3||1||1,120|
|209 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$456K||2||1||948|
|178 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$470K||3||1||972|
|245 N 25th St San Jose, CA||--||3||1||1,128|
|280 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$450K||2||1||832|
|176 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$547K||3||2||1,464|
|251 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$486K||2||1||936|
|284 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$441K||2||1||728|
|195 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$553K||4||2||1,505|
|1190 E Saint James St San Jose, CA||$545K||3||2||1,404|
|174 N 24th St San Jose, CA||$450K||2||1||792|
|189 N 25th St San Jose, CA||$445K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!