- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1880
- Views: 1,228 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Remodeled, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Sunroom, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Sunroom, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,356 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:16 P:02401 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59116638
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 98% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|220 Neponset Ave Dorchester, MA||$498K||4||1.5||2,041|
|236 Neponset Ave Dorchester, MA||$505K||3||3||2,049|
|3 Southwick St Dorchester, MA||$464K||3||1.5||1,912|
|240 Neponset Ave Dorchester, MA||$421K||5||1||1,982|
|9 Southwick St Dorchester, MA||$656K||8||3||3,613|
|221-225 Neponset Ave UNIT 5 Boston, MA||$358K||3||2||1,209|
|221-225 Neponset Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$370K||3||2||1,230|
|221-225 Neponset Ave UNIT 6 Boston, MA||$479K||5||3||2,077|
|221-225 Neponset Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$360K||3||2||1,209|
|221-225 Neponset Ave UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$362K||3||2||1,209|
|218 Neponset Ave Dorchester, MA||$592K||5||3||3,500|
|223 Neponset Ave # 4 Dorchester, MA||$461K||5||2||2,065|
|242 Neponset Ave Dorchester, MA||$471K||6||1||2,167|
|218 Neponset Ave # 3 Boston, MA||$306K||1||1||600|
|6 Southwick St Dorchester, MA||$348K||3||1||1,256|
|8 Southwick St Dorchester, MA||$331K||3||1||1,108|
|8 Southwick St UNIT A Middleboro, MA||$406K||4||2.5||1,856|
|8 Southwick St Middleboro, MA||$610K||4||2.5||1,903|
|221 Neponset Ave # 2 Dorchester, MA||$505K||4||3||2,065|
|10 Southwick St Middleboro, MA||$421K||4||1.5||1,927|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!